I mentioned in the December 2015 issue of Newsline there had been several Training Package changes throughout the year which affected the Resources and Infrastructure and Business industries. Just recently we also received notification that the Glass and Glazing and the Training and Education Training Packages have been upgraded.
- Strategies are amended
- Course costs are recalculated
- Marketing sheets are changed and uploaded to our webpage
- Resources are either purchased, amended or developed
- Mapping documentation is amendedto reflect the changes or developed if there are new Units of Competency
- Scope applications are made to the regulator (ASQA) for non-equivalent qualifications/Units of Competency
- Trainers and assessors qualifications upgraded – depending upon the level of change this may be a complete upgrade or simply recognising equivalency
- Records, agreements and monitoring systems are edited and confirmed
- Validation of resources and assessment outcomes conducted
TRAINER/ASSESSOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - Reminder
Please remember that if you have recently completed professional development or you have been keeping current and up-to-date with any changes/news in your chosen field of training, you need to let us know. You may do this several ways – access your web portal through our web site, send an email, phone in or even visit us at the office and let us know what you have been up to, we are always happy to hear from you.
Manager Training Operations & Compliance